Studia MBA in Danimarca 2023
Costo della vita mensile di base
Affittasi in appartamento condiviso580
Quota di utenze59
Esempio di costo dello stile di vita
Combinazione di fast food11
Biglietto del cinema15
Pinta di birra locale7
Studia a Danimarca
ST1 - residence and work permit for exchange students from non-EU/EEA/Nordic countries.
Di che tipo di visto hai bisogno?
Nome del visto
Residence and Work Permit (ST1)
Prezzo e valuta
Visa application fees depend on your country of origin and can be around 310 EUR. The fees may be subject to change.
Chi può richiedere il visto?
If you plan to study in Denmark for more than three months, you will need either a registration certificate or a residence permit:
- EU/EEA citizens will need a registration certificate, and Swiss nationals will have to apply for a residence card.
- Non-EU/EEA citizens will have to apply for a Danish residence permit prior to arriving in Denmark.
You need to be admitted to a higher educational program in Denmark, which is approved by a state authority or offered by a publicly accredited educational institution.
Dove puoi fare la domanda?
Danish diplomatic mission
You will need to submit in person your ST1 application at the nearest Danish diplomatic mission. The reason you need to appear in person is so that you can have your biometric features recorded (digital facial image and fingerprints). Your biometric features are a requirement for the resident permit. You will most likely need to book an appointment.
Come fare la domanda?
You typically need to provide the following when applying for a student visa to Denmark:
- Acceptance letter from your university;
- A signed and completed application form;
- Language proficiency proof (usually English);
- A valid passport or another form of travel document;
- A passport photo;
- Travel insurance;
- Visa fee payment proof;
- Proof of minimum funds (around 1000 EUR/month);
- Detailed information regarding your study program;
- Proof regarding accommodation arrangements during your studies.
Quando dovresti candidarti?
The best time to start applying for your residence permit to Denmark is three months prior to your arrival date. It takes, on average, about 60 days for the application to be processed and the duration of your student residence permit depends on whether you are going to complete an entire education program, or only follow part of a program as a guest student. If it is to be an entire program, then you will be granted a residence permit for the duration of that program. However, if you are only enrolled to follow a part of a program, the residence permit will be granted for a maximum of two years.
Tempo di elaborazione
Opportunità di lavoro
- Nordic, EU/EEA or Swiss citizens can work in Denmark with no restriction on the number of hours.
- Non-EU/EEA and non-Nordic students are allowed to work in Denmark 20 hours a week from September to May and 37 hours a week from June to August.
Ore per settimana
Perché hai bisogno di questo tipo di visto?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Vlerick Business School
- WINGS - Wismar University
- Bloom Business School
- EIT Food
- Copenhagen Business School
- Business Academy Aarhus
- Aros Business Academy
- Zealand Business College ZBC
- University College Lillebælt / UCL University College
- Martec - Maritime And Polytechnic College